Sunday, April 16, 2006

Heaven Scent


I just can't help myself!!!

I bought this pattern at the last Midnight Madness on 7th April and since then it has been telling me to buy the material and make it.

So yesterday I went to Spotlight and bought $30 of material. I bought enough (I think) pink and beige for the whole thing and also got 5 different greens.

I'm going to change the colours a bit and have the green in the middle on the left a pink and the blue in the middle will become a purple, the yellows will stay where they are and the blue top left will become green.

I am also going to do the first blue border but then it will be finished. It makes it hard for me to finish them when they are bigger than a lap sized quilt.

16 April 2006

Then today I cut out enough material to do four squares which equals to one diamond in the pink. Man it is so much more fidly than what I thought it would be. I have finished sewing two together and half of another one. As the ones that I have finished are a bit skew if I think I'll have to trim them to 10.5".

Love k

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home